Top 5 Wednesday was started by Ginger Reads Lainey and its now ran by Samantha from Thoughts on Tomes! You can find the goodreads group for topics here! This weeks topic is Children’s Books! It was fun to reflect on my childhood and pick out the books that I loved growing up.
- Charlotte’s Web– I vividly remember my dad buying me this book many years ago, and it is very special to me. I still have that copy displayed proudly on my shelf.
- Little Critters– My dad used to read these, as well as Berenstain Bears, to me every single night. I had a lot of them memorized, so I would call him out if he was tired and tried to skip a few pages!
- The Berenstain Bears- If I had to choose my absolute favourite books as a child then I would have to choose The Berenstain Bears!
- Nancy Drew- These were the books that all the girls in my elementary school would fight over during library time. Seeing a row of those yellow spines brings back a lot of nostalgia! These are three were my favourites- and the ones that I keep on my shelf to this day!
- Goosebumps– Even though they used to give me nightmares, I still really loved Goosebumps! Just thinking about them brings me back to childhood!
Writing this post has made me want to revisit some of these books! I am really curious to see what I would think about the Goosebump series today!