“Bloggers are (let’s just be honest here) the absolute best. There’s so much diversity and personality and creativity in this community—and what better way to celebrate those things than by spending the next twelve hours of our lives hunting down and collaging the images that best reflect our individual awesomeness?”
This is my favourite book award so thank you so much to Beth @ The Books are Everywhere for nominating me! She is a sweetheart and has a great blog so check her out if you haven’t already! I have done this once before so here is a link in case you want to see my first aesthetic!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
Peonies are my favourite flowers. There is something about them that is very dreamy and they are just gorgeous.
My family owns a condo in a little beach town and it is my happy place. I instantly feel calmer and more relaxed when I see the Welcome sign to that town.
There is nothing better than sitting in a coffee shop with a fancy latte while reading a book or talking to a friend.
I have a calico cat (you might have seen pictures of her on my instagram) and they have quickly become my favourite. They are gorgeous and moody and I want a house full of calicoes!
I love organizing my bookshelf! The funny thing is that I really don’t have much of a system because I have a bunch of shelves and books in different places, but it is just fun for me to go through them. I would love to have a rainbow shelf one day!
I am a certified lifeguard, and it is one of the things that I am most proud of. I spent a lot of my childhood in a swimming pool, and I still get excited when I have a chance to swim in a pool.
Pride and Prejudice is my favourite movie. I watch it multiple times a year, and it brings me so much comfort. When I just need to decompress I turn to My. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett!
I have really been getting in to makeup the last few years. My mom is in to it, and my brother’s girlfriend works at Sephora and is really talented, so it has been a great way for us all to bond!
I grew up with a brother who was a huge gamer and it is something that we always did together. We beat all of the Halo games together, we loved games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Mario Party. It is something that I still love to do! I am a huge fan of Grand Theft Auto!
Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
Brittany @ Beauty and the Bean Boots
15 thoughts on “The Blogger Aesthetic Award”
oh my god your AESTHETIC IS GORGEOUS!!!! <3 <3 <3 look at that precious kittennnnn!!!!!!!! and yes to peonies they are so gorgeous.
Thank you!! Really I could have done an aesthetic of just cats!
I LOVE your aesthetic!!! <3
Thank you!! I have so much fun doing these!
This is so beautiful! Congrats on the award. I love the cat, flowers, and books mostly, but they’re all so beautiful. This was fun learning more about you. 💖
Thank you!! I love that about this award as well. It is fun getting to know about fellow blogger outside of books!
Love your collage!
And the kitty is gorgeous <3
LOVE those rainbow shelves and the pool!
Me too! There is something magical about the pool!
I love this tag too and your aesthetic is lovely 😀 That’s a lovely cat and Pride and Prejudice is amazing 🙂
Thank you! I love finding other people who love Pride and Prejudice!
Your aesthetic is beautiful! ❤ I especially love the peonies, cat, and Pride and Prejudice!
Thank you!! I love those pictures too!