I had so much fun coming up with answers for this tag! A huge thanks for tagging me goes out to Meghan @ Meghan M Blogs!
- Please pingback Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities. Please pingback a specific post, so that she’ll get notification.
- You can choose ten romance fails from any media you like: books, movies, anime, manga, T.V shows, or Webtoons. You can even mix them up if you want.
- You can choose funny fails or serious ones; for the serious ones, please phrase it humorously. Remember, this is a fun tag! It’s not meant to be serious.
- Mention who’s who in the fails. (I.E, who fails and who is the recipient of the failure). If there isn’t recipient, per se, just state the couple (or non-couple).
- Optional: Rank the failures from least extreme to most extreme.
- 5 failures at LEAST.
- Tag as many people as you want, but at least one person.
Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey)
I guess this is me admitting that I have read The Fifty Shades of Grey… (I may or may not have seen the movies as well… in theaters…) I think everyone at this point knows that there are so many problems with this relationship. It is a toxic relationship and both parties involved completely suck and are so boring to read about!
Travis and Abby (Beautiful Disaster)
Another toxic relationship. These characters brought out the worst in each other and I was hoping that they would realize that fact but no…
Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter series)
This is going to be controversial but I could not stand Harry and Ginny together! I just do not buy in to it! I have said it before and I will say it again- Harry should have ended up with Luna Lovegood!
Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games)
Come on! She did not love Peeta! I was 100% team Gale! She only chooses Peeta because she blames Gale for what happened to Prim! If it wasn’t something she could get over than she should have just been alone and not settled for Peeta!
Rory Gilmore and Dean (Gilmore Girls)
I liked Dean at first but then no… just no! I am for sure #teamjess! I would even pick Logan over Dean! When I rewatch the series I have to skip the episode where Rory and Dean sleep together because it pisses me off so much!
Please do this tag if any couples came to your mind! I would love to see your answers!