I have been seeing this award going around so I was so excited when Donna @ Moms Book Collection nominated me! It was so much fun looking for pictures and surprisingly harder than I thought to find my ‘aesthetic.’ The only picture that I took is the one of the ice cream- the rest are from tumblr and weheartit!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
TIPS (INCLUDED IN THE TAG):
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
30 thoughts on “Blogger Aesthetic Award”
OMG, i LOVE all of your pictures! i can’t even decide which one is my favorite! :O <3
Oh yay! I’m glad! I really tried to choose pictures of things that I love!
you did very well! they are beautiful! <3
Awesome colors. Congrats!
the collage is gorgeous and so aesthetically pleasing, i love it 😍
Aw thanks!! 😊
Awesome colors! I am loving your pineapples and macarons!
I loove your pics!! *Sigh* it’s so hard not to get lost when making moodboards…I love how different all your pictures are in subject and similar in color/hue, so pretty! :3
Thank you! That is exactly what I was going for! I have made a few mood boards for books I have read. I really should do that more often!
If you posted them, II would be totally down to read them :p
Awesome! I might just do that!
Great pics love the cat with the glasses 😁😁
I know!! It was the first picture I chose!!
I love your aesthetic!! Nice and summery 🌴🌻
Thank you!! 😀
This was so pretty! I love that cat photo heehee I love cats. That mixer!! I dream to have such a beautiful mixer! For all my baking needs! 😀 I take it your a big baker too?
I am a baker! It is very relaxing for me! My Nonna passed away and left me her mixer. It is older but it is definitely a prized possession!
Isn’t it!? Oh wow, I’m sorry to hear that, but that’s nice that she left it for you! Sometimes older things work better than the new things! 🙂
Love these pictures! This is such a great aesthetic! <3
Thank you! 😊
I love the pastel colors and the dreamy feel of this!!
Thank you! I was going for a dreamy feel 😀
I am DOWN with these aesthetics!
Haha thank yoi!!
Beautiful collage! Reading, baking, and pineapple are three of my favourite things in the world!
Thank you! Mine too 😊
Love your aesthetic!! Thanks for tagging me
Of course. Thanks 😊
You’re welcome 😊